Sienna on the Square, located in Downtown Pittsburgh's vibrant Market Square, is the flagship location for the Burnt Orange Restaurant Group. Sienna on the Square offers our guests simple, creative Italian dishes, house-made pastas, and flat breads, from our award winning Chef.
The Restaurant Line Cook is responsible for the consistent and accurate preparation of food ordered by guests. This position will provide a high quality of product indirectly to the guests through the role of the service employees. Duties include, but are not limited, to the list below:
- Being familiar with all menu items to ensure proper preparation.
- Dealing with guest needs indirectly through the service staff.
- Properly storing all food, which must be covered, dated and rotated on a daily basis.
- Being competent on all equipment needed to complete job tasks.
- Complying will all sanitation and safe food handling requirements.
- Maintaining effective communication with co-workers and managers.
- Following instructions from management staff or any designee of management staff.
- Working in a team setting when required.
- Working independently when required.
- Previous restaurant experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced setting.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment when required.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation Time for FT and PT employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Generous Meal Discounts at all Burnt Orange Restaurant Group locations
- High Income Potentials
- Advancement Opportunities
If you do not have a resume available, please use the resume section to share your work history with us including Company Name, Position, Dates of Service, and any other information that you want to share about your work history.