Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Cooks.
About the Job:
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures
- Maintains cleanliness throughout kitchen
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Communicate ticket times to Team Members
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth
- Great Team atmosphere and culture
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Prior experience preferred in similar food and beverage service and food preparation positions
What makes a good job, a great job:
- Team Member dining program
- 401K Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Career growth
- Education credits
- Flexible online scheduling for family, nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Anniversary Gift Program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.