Emporio: A Meatball Joint is a casual, fast-paced restaurant with a unique meatball-centric menu. Emporio: A Meatball Joint features almost endless menu combinations including more than just meatballs plus a large selection of craft beers and cocktails.
The Restaurant Line Cook is responsible for the consistent and accurate preparation of food ordered by guests. This position will provide a high quality of product indirectly to the guests through the role of the service employees. Duties include, but are not limited, to the list below:
- Being familiar with all menu items to ensure proper preparation.
- Dealing with guest needs indirectly through the service staff.
- Properly storing all food, which must be covered, dated and rotated on a daily basis.
- Being competent on all equipment needed to complete job tasks.
- Complying will all sanitation and safe food handling requirements.
- Maintaining effective communication with co-workers and managers.
- Following instructions from management staff or any designee of management staff.
- Working in a team setting when required.
- Working independently when required.
- Previous restaurant experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced setting.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment when required.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free meal during your shift
- Paid Vacation Time for FT and PT employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Generous Meal Discounts at all Burnt Orange Restaurant Group locations
- High Income Potentials
- Advancement Opportunities
If you do not have a resume available, please use the resume section to share your work history with us including Company Name, Position, Dates of Service, and any other information that you want to share about your work history.
Apply today and get the ball rolling on your new career!