MACS MACARONI AND CHEESE SHOP
An ideal applicant is best described as one who oozes hospitality, radiates positive energy, never compromises their incredibly high standards of excellence and loves to have fun.
Become a part of our team at Macs Macaroni and Cheese Shop and take pride in providing exceptional service to every guest! We are looking for friendly, professional help. As a Line Cook, you will ensure the highest quality food is served at all times from our “scratch” kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station – sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to the company’s recipes, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
· Flexible scheduling – and so much more, join us at Macs Macaroni and Cheese Shop!
· Line Cooks - One-year experience preferred
· Prep Cooks - 6 months’ restaurant experience preferred
· Dishwashers - 3 months’ work experience preferred
· Willingness to accept the most effective role.
· Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace.
· Follows sanitation standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
· Provides foodstuff and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators.
· Maintains food quality by storing foods in designated areas, minimizing spoilage.
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions. Troubleshoots breakdowns, maintains supplies, and performs preventative maintenance.
· Maintains stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchens in full working order; retrieving stock, and keeping all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean & sanitary at all times.
· Maintains appropriate levels of needed dishes and utensils.
· Segregating and removing waste.
· Participates in recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
Lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.