Full Time Live-In and/or 12 hour split shifts.... Caregivers needed willing to commute to the Lake Bay area for either 12 hour shift or possible live in.
HomeWell Senior Care was founded by a caregiver and we strive to keep the HEART in HomeWell! As a HomeWell Personal Assistant (Caregiver), you will be trusted to look after Seniors and other vulnerable adults as though you were a part of their family.
Are you looking to make a difference in others' lives? Are you looking for flexible shifts near your home? We are looking for compassionate, reliable and experienced Personal Assistants/Caregivers to care for our clients in the privacy of their own homes.
As a Personal Assistant with HomeWell, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to support individuals to live as independently as possible in their own homes which include (but are not limited to):
- companionship and conversation
- contributing to a positive living environment to enhance a client's quality of life
- stabilization and assistance with walking
preparing meals and clean-up
- medication and appointment reminders
- light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, changing linens, making beds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, etc.
- washing and ironing laundry
- running errands
- accompanying clients to appointments or social activities
- assisting with bathing
- assisting with grooming and getting dressed/undressed
- assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- performing other reasonable duties assigned
- reporting hours according to office policy
- reporting any significant changes in client's needs, condition or living conditions
- regularly communicating with supervisor and office staff