Req ID: 143277
Address: 8212 S Sunland Gin Rd Casa Grande , AZ , 85193
LUBE & TIRE TECHNICIAN
Here at Speedco, we are proud to be a part of the Loves team where people are the heart of our success.
As with Loves, Speedcos values go beyond our name. We look for those same values in our people. Our network of travel stops are growing at a tremendous rate as we become the leader in highway hospitality. The acquisition of Speedco helps to fulfill our customer pledge of getting you back on the road quickly.
As a Lube & Tire Technician, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. Youll have the chance to interact with drivers from all over, helping to make their travel and day better.
Our Lube & Tire Technicians work in a fast-paced environment! You will be responsible for servicing our customers semi-truck, commercial equipment while ensuring quality workmanship.
No Experience is required. We will provide you with all the training you need!
How You Will Fit In:
- Take ownership of the sale, removal, and replacement of tires up to, but not limited to commercial vehicles
- Perform routine oil & lube services on commercial vehicles
- Assist customers with roadside services
- Be responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of the store facility, including general housekeeping duties
- Be mechanically inclined
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. while working in close quarters
- Always put the safety and satisfaction of your customers first, ensuring compliance toward company safety policies & procedures
Benefits That Cant Be Beat:
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs/apprenticeships
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Company provided uniforms
- 1-week vacation after only 6 months, 2 weeks after 1 year
Grow Far with Speedco and Loves
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Making sure that each and every one of our people succeed is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training, including full apprenticeships for those just getting started. If management is your path, well help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas where hard work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether youre looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Loves all roads lead to success
Job Function(s): Speedco
Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, weve provided customers with highway hospitality and Clean Places, Friendly Faces. Were passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Loves Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industrys safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
The Love's Experience
Loves was founded in 1964 on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance. We are looking for these in every person we hire. No matter what job you do for Loves, your commitment to these values will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will also ensure your successful career.
Job Segment: Auto Technician, Facilities, Automotive, Operations