Caregiver Opportunities! Lynnwood, Everett, Bothell, Edmonds, Marysville, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Mukilteo.
GREAT WAGES! $15.10- $17.50 Hour Weekdays ! Also 60 cents more on Weekends!
You are welcome to fill out a paper application at:
KWA Home Care, 4629 168th St. SW Ste G., Lynnwood, WA. 98037
Please call Bella at 425-742-6396 to schedule your interview!
You are welcome to apply online at www.kwacares.org
A Nonprofit Multicultural Social Services Agency with a Stellar Reputation for helping others. Our Amazing KWA In-Home Care Supervisor would love to meet you.
Caregiver is sent into the home of the disabled and elderly client in need of help with their activities of daily living. Caregiver works one to one with the client.
Here's why caregivers want to work for us:
* College Flexibility Program
* Single Parent/Working Parent Flexibility Program
* Military/Hiring our Hero's Flexibility Program
* Fast Track Quick to Work Program
• Pick the shifts that are best for your schedule, or working around other commitments- college- daycare- etc.
• Flexible with start date, shifts available to start immediately
• Full time and part time available
• No experience required, entry level
• 100% PAID Home Care Aide Certification Training and License (Training is in 15 languages)
• Paid Continue Education Training
• Paid Nurse Delegation Training
• Competitive starting pay
• Direct deposit
• Weekend differential pay
• Mileage reimbursement
• Paid leave
• Employee Recognition and Bonus Referral Programs
• Paid Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision