Memorial Hospital (an HCA facility) is located less than 20 miles from the beaches of Jacksonville. We are the premiere medical facility in the Jacksonville area featuring a Certified Chest Pain Center, Certified Stroke Center as well as a dedicated Heart Center. Memorial Hospital is also a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital.
- Performs exams in compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital policies and procedures.
1. Sound knowledge and proficiency in the use of MRI equipment.
2. Perform MRI exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner.
3. Complete pre-exam screening.
4. Change patients into gowns.
5. Greet patients.
6. Complete appropriate history forms and medication reconciliation forms as needed.
7. Complete consent forms when necessary.
8. Check labs when necessary and proficiency use of ISAT machine for lab results.
9. Perform data entry in Meditech using accurate times.
10. Mark verified/dictated in PACS.
11. Scan documents into PACS, attached to correct exam.
12. Send exams from PACS or modality to the Amicus telerad system when necessary.
13. Enter exam notes on PACS.
14. Interact with radiologists. Communicate effectively with customers (physicians, patients, co-workers, etc.)
15. Start IVs when necessary.
16. Administer contrast media with power injector.
17. Follow Physician written orders.
18. Move patients on and off table.
19. Organize patient exams for best work flow.
20. Proficiency with Breast biopsy
- Graduate of an accredited Radiography or MRI program
- Registered in RT and MR/ or MR only. CPR certification