Pro Staff is looking for Laser machine operators, SWISS machines operators, EDM machine operator and regular machines operators for our client in the Wheeling area! We are looking for candidates that have prior experience in troubleshooting machines, conducting quality checks, stetting and operating machines and reading and interpreting blueprints. Ideal candidates will have 3-4 years of machine operating experience. This is a Monday-Friday temporary to hire position.
- Set up and operate punch press, break press, and grinder machines
- Set up and operate EDM, Swiss or Laser cut machines
- Maintain and clean machines, changing oil, and troubleshooting
- Adjust speed, shape and sizes of each machine
- Conduct any tool changes
- Read and follow blueprints
- Use tools such ascalipers, micrometers, gaugesto conduct basic quality checks
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Employees must have either laser, Swiss or EDM wire machine experience
- Previous experience with quality control and quality tools
- High school Diploma or GED required
- Looking for 2 -3 years of machine operating experience
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen background, and physical exam
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.