The qualified individual must be able to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems, electrical devices and other secondary equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recommend improvements to equipment and processes to enhance quality and productivity
- Documentation-the ability to fill out process sheets; and to perform safety checks on molds and machines
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks on all production equipment and machinery
- Replaces and repairs parts on machines such as bearings, filters, wiring, valves, gauges and switches
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Replaces electrical parts and equipment
- Observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of trouble
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts
- Start devices to test their performance
- Required to participate in on-call program and may be required to work additional hours as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and observes the operations to insure a safe environment.
Please send resumes to adrienne@emistaffing.Com for consideration.