General Dynamics Information Technology Federal Civilian Divisionis currently looking for aManagement Analyst. This position will support our contract with the customer Defense Health Agency Military Health System. The position is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Learn More -https://www.health.mil/About-MHS/OASDHA/Defense-Health-Agency/Research-and-Development
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Office of Research Technology Applications
At the direction of the COR, the contractor shall provide resource(s) to establish and maintain a Technology Transfer program office which shall facilitate sharing, transmitting or conveying technology, data and Intellectual Property (IP) information between federal laboratories and non-federal entities (including private industry, academia, and state and local governments) and shall facilitate the development of metrics and demonstrating return on investment (ROI) to key stakeholders, including Congress and DoD senior leadership, from research and development pursuits.
In support of this initiative, the contractor shall provide resources to:
- Establish operational oversight of the program and provide Technology Transfer related accounting, auditing and staff assistance visits as directed by the Government.
- Re-engineer business process (es), identify, evaluate and implement best practices, integrate program design to support research processes and coordinate the development of program metrics, which evaluate program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Develop a web-based education tool for technology transfer standardized education across the DHA.
- Assist the government with marketing and commercialization of the DHA Technology Transfer program.
These SMEs shall:
- assist in the establishment of strategic partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- provide resources to establish a repository (using Microsoft Office suite) of funding opportunities to stimulate program imperatives
- consult on licensing activities
- establish networks with local, State and Federal economic networks.
- Provide intellectual property management, which includes, but may not be limited to:
- solicitation, drafting and review of CRADAs and Technology Transfer agreements
- assisting inventors in the development and required invention disclosure submission documentation for determination of intellectual properties
- development of a web-based tracking tool (using Microsoft Office suite)
- Participate in invention disclosure committee meetings.
- Provide relevant supporting documentation to establish and/or maintain, and/or improve upon an existing technology transfer database (using Microsoft Office suite) standardized across the DHA which shall provide near real-time program status of technology transfer program initiatives and contains links to economic councils as well as government and academia technology transfer offices.
- Develop required documentation to support the establishment and maintenance of the technology transfer program office (e.g. SOPs, policy development, procedural instructions).
- Level of effort tracking and documenting these tasks shall be part of the Monthly Progress Report (MPR) (Deliverable 2).
- 5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.