Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Business Integrity's mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, and Facebook. Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the Facebook family of apps. Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries.
1. Manage a high-performance team in a cross functional heavy, analytical minded, operations organization
2. Develop, coach, and mentor team members
3. Identify and prioritize investigative and analytical opportunities to assess risks to Facebook’s advertising business
4. Develop team goals & metrics
5. Develop domain expertise across Business Integrity, and work closely with partners across Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Policy teams
6. BA/BS in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or similar
7. 6+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis, operational analyses or general leadership in a risk, technology, analytics, operations field
8. 3+ years’ people management experience
9. Experience managing and/or working with high performance teams focused on Business Experiences
10. Experience presenting complex data in a clear and compelling manner, and influencing change through data driven insights
11. Experience working with global teams
12. Experience managing with ambiguity, and changing priorities
13. Organizational experience, with experience identifying opportunities for improvements
14. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities and global teams
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.