Research Medical Center is one of Kansas City's most comprehensive hospitals. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is comprised of the Meyer Boulevard campus, the Research Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and the Research Psychiatric Center a campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd street.
24-hour emergency care provided at Research Medical Center and at ER of Brookside
* Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Level I Trauma Center
* Level I TCD Stroke Designation
* Region's fastest door-to-medicine time for stroke care
* Region's fastest door-to-balloon time for heart attack care
Centers of Excellence
* Grossman Burn Center
* Fertility Program - Best success rates in the region
* Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* Liver and Pancreas Institute
* Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
* The Transplant Institute
* Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
* Neuroscience Institute
* Pathway Designated in Nursing
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Missouri as a registered nurse
is required, certification in area of specialty preferred.
AHA BCLS and ACLS is required and maintained.
Neonate Rescusitate required and maintained.
Experience: Three (3) years current clinical nursing experience required.
Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience and 2 years of LDRP/NICU
staff nurse experience