**Job Title:** Manufacturing Engineer
**Location:** Wilsonville, OR
**Duration:** Direct hire
**Environment:** In office
**Hours:** 6am - 2:30pm
**Salary:** up to $100,000 (depending on experience) + relocation offered
**General Duties and Responsibilities:**
• Maintain production equipment in optimum operational condition.
• Work with Manufacturing & QA teams to meet production goals, objectives, and timelines.
• Creation and maintenance of equipment computer programs.
• Evaluate, design, procure tooling and manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain and improve equipment, and process flows, in manufacturing.
• Support QMS (design and maintenance).
• Support production as required.
• Manage NPI (New Product Introduction) process.
• Create and conduct training sessions for appropriate in-house needs.
• BSME or equivalent.
• CAD (2-D). AutoCAD and Fusion experience would be a plus.
• Machining programming would be a plus.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access).
• Proficient in Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement techniques
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
**Why Kelly** **®** **?**
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
**About Kelly** **®**
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.