Instagram is about pushing culture forward. We build the tools and services to empower our community and creators to imagine the possibilities of what’s next. At Instagram, we believe the in power of creativity to reimagine, remix, and refashion ourselves, and the world around us. Our brand is beloved and provides and north star in how we build our products and shape external communications. We're seeking a Brand Insights Lead for the Instagram Marketing Insights team. We are seeking a leader who demonstrates remarkable ability to define brands and translate strategic insights into actionable plans and strategies across marketing and product. This role will help inform marketing communications, brand strategy and architecture, and measurement. You will be a methodological thought leader on brand measurement and refine a vision for integrating Instagram’s brand across every touchpoint. You will work directly with cross-functional partner teams: Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Customer Experience Research. This person will be the strategic evangelist of all things brand insights and measurement for the organization.The ideal candidate will have exceptional research skills, proven hands-on experience as practitioner and leader, a hunger to drive significant business impact/outcomes, and an interest to remain deeply engaged in the execution of work. The ability to create strong cross-functional partnerships with marketing and analytics teams is critical, and a passion for technology and Instagram is a must. Balancing being both a visionary leader and everyday executor is essential.
Marketing Insights/Brand & Advertising Manager Responsibilities:
1. Own all things related to Brand tracking, measurement, and final creative testing globally for Instagram.
2. Provide thought leadership to a diverse set of stakeholders spanning all functions such as Portfolio marketing, Media, and Brand.
3. Partner with Brand Marketing to define brand strategy as product launch, expand and evolve across international markets.
4. Develop and execute a global brand health and sentiment measurement vision leveraging best-in-class quantitative research solutions with a variety of different data sources and platforms.
5. Partner with Marketing Analytics on third party measurement projects to help the organization understand marketing’s impact on brand health.
6. Partner with Decision Science to develop hypotheses and comprehensive measurement plans, design and execute experiments, build models to understand the levers of brand value and enable a holistic understanding of consumer sentiment across the acquisition funnel.
7. Influence decision-making, GTM planning and goal-setting through highly effective communication with all levels of stakeholders, including leadership.
8. Leadership in technique and methodology is essential. High degree of end-to-end ownership from survey design, deployment (both on Instagram’s platform as well as external) through to analysis & recommendations is required.
9. Methodological expertise in a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods. Knows how/when to utilize a CHAID versus a logistic regression, a shop-along versus mobile diary, a segmentation versus basic profiling.
10. At least 10 years of experience in marketing/market research and/or analytics/measurement. At least 3 years of team management/leadership experience.
11. Experience owning brand health measurement techniques such as brand tracker and quantitative surveys. Experience with leading third party measurement studies such as Nielsen TMR/DAR/TAR, Lucid, Samba TV etc.
12. Hands-on experience querying data-bases to link survey-responses with user-behavior and interpreting the results through stratification & segmentation essential.
13. Experience leading insights-driven product launches from foundational exploration to GTM execution, driving impact and influencing product and marketing decision-making.
14. Experience engaging with engineering and product stakeholders as well as brand marketing/communications stakeholders.
15. Experience solving blank slate/undefined problems and well-defined problems with a suitable methodology.
16. Respectful when challenging assumptions, and experience giving and receiving feedback with equal grace.
17. Experience embedded on a Marketing or Consumer Brand team.
18. Agency experience and experience working with creative teams.
19. Experience to quickly scale and prioritize activities, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of partners in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
20. Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues.
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.