Are youtired of working in a shop but dont want to lose your automotive expertise?
Dont spend another cold winter turning wrenches for inconsistent flat rate time.
Give your body a break and put your mind to work.
Start your new automotive career in a white collar setting with weekly pay and a traditional 40 hour work week.
Kelly Services is hiring automotive technicians for an indefinite, LONG TERM, contract position as aMechanical Claims Adjusterfor Nissan Extended Services North America (NESNA).
- This position requires telephone support of all facets of the claims lifecycle, including the validation of mechanical claims, verifying parts and labor charges, securing of vendor parts and assigning third-party vehicle inspections.
- Candidates will use their automotive knowledge and expertise to adjudicate mechanical claims on vehicle service contracts for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles and / or other brands vehicles.
- Starting pay ranges from $19.00 - $25.00per hour, based on experience.
Do you have what it takes?
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required. Technical School graduate a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years automotive / technical experience in the automotive repair industryorService Advisor with Vehicle Service Contract claims experience.
- Self-motivated team player with good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent decision making, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- ASE Automobile & Light Truck Certification, Technical School graduate, or factory training a plus.
- Typing skills: 30+WPM (minimum), with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook).
Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.