GDIT is currently seeking aMicrosoft Exchange and/or Blackberry (Good Mobile) AdminatLangleyAFB to support the IAFNOS contract, whichsupports the 690th Cyberspace Operations Group performing 24/7/365 Air Force Information Network (AFIN) operations,including defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), network management, information assurance, and fault resolution activities to maintain the operational capabilities of the network, establish the domain for AF cyberspace operations, and ensure AF cyberspace superiority.The scope of this effort will provide support services to operate, sustain, and assure the availability of Air Force Information Networks (AFIN) to enable war-fighter mission execution.
- Operating, managing, processing, provisioning, and troubleshooting enterprise email, unified communications, mobile and collaboration services.
- Administering, managing, processing, and provisioning enterprise email (currently Microsoft Exchange), unified communications (currently MS Lync and Office Communications Service) and collaboration services (currently MS SharePoint), residing in hosted environments
- Managing and operating email routing devices and services (currently McAfee IronMail and Edge devices)
- Managing, processing, and provisioning supported commercial mobile devices
- Maintaining email distribution lists
- Conducting account management
- Managing roles and services, user permissions, e-mail queues, mobile messaging, and dynamic distribution groups
- Managing and provisioning client software
- Maintaining attachment, domain and email address block lists
- Managing domain white-lists and queues
- Troubleshooting issues with enterprise email, unified communications and collaboration services
- Coordinating restoration of email services
- Resolving emergency incidents (e.g., restoring deleted messages and mailboxes)
- Remotely wiping handheld device software and data
- Documenting incident resolutions and providing updates
- Defining and implementing filtering in order to strip unwanted/prohibited types of attachments, types of email, or embedded code
- Opening, closing, monitoring, tracking and reporting change requests and incident tickets in other agencies' incident ticketing and change requests systems that support USAF enterprise messaging
- Accessing and monitoring statistics via web sites or dashboards provided by other agencies capabilities that support USAF enterprise messaging in regards to the following: dashboards reporting on system, real-time and historical performance, account mailbox volumes and limit thresholds, utilization statistics and availability events
- Designating alias addresses for end-user mailboxes
- Supporting issues related to group mailboxes and distribution lists to include designating an end-user(s) as the group mailbox owner
- Administering end-user account provisioning, de-provisioning and access privileges through a web browser interface
- Administering end-user access through the use of username and password if an administrator determines that the end user cannot utilize the agency's multi-factor identification
- Performing local or remote administrative duties supporting USAF enterprise messaging using Office eDiscovery services
- Managing dormant or inactive user account(s)
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
3-5 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or higher
Experience operating and maintaining Microsoft Exchange 2010 and/or Cloud envirionments
Experience operating and maintaing Blackberry (formally GOOD) Enterprise environments
Current Secret security clearance or higher, or be eligiblefor and obtain prior to starting work
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.