Description Do you combine strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems with creativity? Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be expected to utilize best practices and innovation that results in superior software solutions. Successful developers will be self-driven, creative problem solvers and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on their own and within project teams.
How you will make an impact
- Refine solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Collaborate with an agile team to create solutions that align with the company goals based on business needs and business processes
- Advocate for top programming practices and standards
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Draft and put into practice back end and front end components and services Requirements - Knowledge of creating and consuming WebAPI's
- 2+ years of experience with current development tools/languages
- Knowledgeable in project methodologies
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems
- Experience with common development frameworks
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.