Retail Sales Representative | Sales Associate | Wireless | Customer Service
GP Mobile, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer is looking for energetic Mobile Experts that possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals. Someone that is willing to excel in a fast paced sales and service environment. Provide efficient courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer sales and service experience is provided each and every time. In this role you will hone professional sales techniques and learn about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the customers relationships that are the foundation of GP Mobile (and your teams) success.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Goal orientated individual who strives to meet and exceed individual quotas on a monthly basis
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process and willing to walk each and every customer through a sales process
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to solve customer problems and/or meet their needs
- Multi-tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location
- Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile and GP Mobile technology improvements
- Stays up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, & T-Mobile coverage tools
- Interacts with customers and provides prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Maintains customer follow-up and retention documentation
- Completes all aspects of opening, midday, and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
- Maintains the visual appeal of the store, including the back room, restrooms and individual work areas according to the retail store standards
- Computes sales prices, total purchases and processing cash or credit payments
- Submits all transaction to our system Vivatracker on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned per the needs of the business on a regular basis
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience required
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required
- Completes all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
Mobile Experts are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives.
*This position description is not all-inclusive and may be changed or eliminated at any time at the company's discretion. Additionally, the position description should not be construed as any type of employment contract as employment is at will and may be terminated by either the employee or employer at any time for any reason.
GP Mobile LLC
4515 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75244