NV Facility Patrol, Event-Security
The Facility Patrol and Venue Security department for the Northern Venues is responsible for the overall safety and security of Pine Knob Music Theatre, Meadowbrook Amphitheatre, and Michigan Lottery Amphitheater at Freedom Hill. Their primary duties include:
1. Maintain a 24 hour presence at each property to monitor activity and deter criminality.
2. Observer, deter, and report any suspicious, safety, medical or security related issue to the proper authorities and management.
3. Administrate and facilitate proper access control to all venues.
4. Staff assigned positions during event/concert dates that include employee entrance areas, backstage areas, and other highly trafficked access control points.
5. Monitor proper credentials of individuals entering the property.
6. Accept and record deliveries to the venues.
7. Monitor areas where cash is stored and facilitate the movement of cash.
8. Monitor life safety and facility alarms.
9. Maintain key integrity
10. Conduct patrols of each venue for any damage, suspicious activity, security breaches, hazards, or any other circumstance affecting the general operation of the facility.
11. Log and store lost items
12. Maintain security radio inventory.
13. Liaison with tour security management.
14. Liaison with law enforcement, fire department, and medical personnel.
Facility Patrol colleagues are staffed at the three amphitheaters on a 24 hours a day, 7 day a week basis. Although schedules and shift preferences are kept consistent, colleagues are asked to be expected to work at any venue at any time if necessary.
**Posted Job Title:**
Facility Patrol - Pine Knob Music Theatre, Meadowbrook Amphitheatre, and Michigan Lottery Amphitheater