NNP Opportunity In An Outdoor Enthusiast's Playground
We have an exciting opportunity for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our team of 2 neonatologists and 4 NNPs in Ogden, Utah.
- Coverage is provided at three nurseries (two Level-III units and one Level-II) in the Ogden area
- The NNPs work collaboratively with the neonatologists to provide coverage to the high-risk delivery service, including attendance at deliveries, caring for all of the infants in the NICUs, in-house rounding and nursing education
- The shifts are 24-hours and includes on-call from home for emergencies and high-risk deliveries
From the fun to the downright funky, Ogden is anything but your typical mountain town. Living and working in the Ogden area offers incredible benefits that are difficult to find in any other region. Ogden is about 40 miles north of Salt Lake City and is surrounded by a gorgeous landscape of mountains, hiking trails, and forests. The Historic 25th Street features eclectic shopping and a vibrant nightlife district. On top of that, Ogden residents enjoy a very high quality of life and low cost of living. The area offers the benefits of both a city and a mountain town.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.