One of the nations largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of Americas Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Mission Statement: To provide individualized, quality behavioral health care, in a safe and secure environment where dignity and respect are upheld by our team of dedicated, caring, professional staff, in a cost-effective manner.
Havenwyck Hospitalis a 243 bed, Joint Commission accredited and licensed psychiatric and substance abuse facility. Wespecializing in providing behavioral health and substance abuse treatment and are located in Auburn Hills overlooking Lake Galloway.
Havenwyck Hospitalprovides a continuum of individualized treatment to children, adolescents and adults needing psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment.Havenwyck strives to create a customized treatment plan for each individual based on level of maturity, life experiences, needs and other factors. Patients at Havenwyck are treated by a qualified multi-disciplinary team, including, but not limited to, a psychiatrist, registered nurses, social workers and recreational therapists, in a warm, supportive environment. Havenwyck Hospital's Residential TreatmentCenterisasecure treatment program for children and adolescents ages 8to 17, with emotional and/or behavioral impairments that require them to be in a secure, 24-hour supervised therapeutic living situation. For more information, please visit our website athavenwyckhospital.com.
Havenwyck Hospital is seeking a dynamic and talented Clinical Nurse Managerto join our team of compassionate, dedicated professionals.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assumes responsibility in cooperation with the Chief Nursing Officer for the administration of the nursing services delivered to patients within the programs.
- Maintains clinical staffing patterns for the programs which address continuity of care and acuity.
- Assists in interviewing prospective new staff and evaluating current clinical staff.
- Supports and participates in an environment conducive to professional growth.
- Investigates unusual incidents and complaints from patients, personnel and other departments and reports to the CNO.
- Responsible for maintaining a therapeutic milieu and assuring that unit staff maintain patient rights, the nursing process, safety, and patient participation in their own care.
- Takes call after hours for unit issues.
- Manages the clinical orientation of new staff nurses and the integration of professional staff.
- Evaluates staff on an ongoing basis providing feedback and disciplinary action when needed.
- Associate degree in nursing required from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelors degree in nursing preferred.
- Two to four years of formal nurse management experience required.
- Three to five years of experience in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- A valid RN license in the State of Michigan.
- Current certification in Non-violent Crisis Intervention preferred.
- Current certification in BLS/CPR required.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Meaningful work, saving patient lives
- Healthy, respectful and team-based work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to UHS or UHS facilities on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms we, us, our or the company in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via- email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.