10, 000* SIGN-ON BONUS for experienced/qualified RN's (with nurse management experience) - plus Relocation Assistance!
Seattle Area Health System is looking for a Nurse Manager (1.0 FTE, Day) to work for the Women and Infants Service line in Issaquah, WA.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership, and direction for the unit or areas of responsibility and for creating an environment that fosters a multidisciplinary team and collaborative approach to care that achieves operational and clinical “ Best Practice”. Our nursing practice reflects the values of collaboration, communication, coordination, integration, and empowerment, and establishing patient expectations.
In this position you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Ensure the provision of patient care 24 hours a day
- Establish and enforce standards of patient care and nursing practice pertaining to areas of responsibility
- Assume the role of patient advocate to clarify and evaluate ethical and/or legal issues, and supports cultural practices
- Work with Service Line Director to create and implement an operational budget annually, monitoring performance monthly
- Coach, develop, evaluate and advocate for staff
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree from accredited school of nursing
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- BLS and NRP Certification
- Nursing experience
- Ability to prepare annual budgets
About the Issaquah Campus:
- Masters degree in nursing
- Nurse management experience
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists.