PeaceHealth is seeking a Nurse Practitioner- Behavioral Health - Child & Adolescent based in the Florence community.
Req ID: 173407
At Peace Harbor Medical Center in Florence, Oregon, you will have the ability to practice behavioral health in a team environment with experienced providers.
100% inpatient practice
Experience working with children and adolescent patients
Collaborate with Behavioral health team
Desire to work with an underserved population
Hospital consults as needed
This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Heres why you should experience Florence, Oregon
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world
- An outdoor lovers dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, Skate Park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit for healthy lifestyles
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs .
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Florence community, along with our benefits offered , please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video , and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn !
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Florence , Womens Care (503)
Job Category : Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Florence || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician || Nurse Practitioners || Full Time || BEHAVIORAL HLTH SVCS
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Job Segment: Medical, Physician, Nursing, Social Media, EMR, Healthcare, Marketing