Nurse Practitioner (JR1010039)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Company Description Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more. Job Description
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our dynamic Corporate Medical team in El Dorado Hills. As the NP, you will share in the medical teams common goal of disease prevention, health maintenance and safety in the workplace for all Broadridge associates.
Wellness is a real passion for Broadridge, this is a fantastic opportunity to ensure Wellness stays at the forefront and remains a focus for our employee population! You will aid in running the programs in incentivizing for utilizing our services and living a healthier lifestyle. Are looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we urge you to read below.
- Providing clinical care and counseling with an emphasis on risk factor modification, health assessment and disease prevention. The clinical services are provided with high focus on protection of our associates right to privacy and protection of confidential information.
- Evaluating, diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries. Using your better judgement, you will make appropriate medical referrals when necessary.
- Performing medical testing such as EKGs, phlebotomy, pulmonary function testing, audiometry, and body fat analysis. Maintaining the laboratory and perform CLIA-waived testing. Providing ergonomic evaluations.
- Coordinating and promoting various medical programs such as flu vaccinations, health screenings and lunch and learns. Actively participating in Safety Meetings and quarterly Wellness Committee meetings.
- Promoting all Broadridge medical resources as appropriate, including referrals to the disease and lifestyle management programs and EAP referrals.
- Using the electronic medical record for accurate and timely documentation of all patient encounters.
- Current valid Nurse Practitioner license to practice in California
- Current DEA certificate
- CPR/AED certification or working towards certification
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience or equivalent experience
- Occupational Health NP experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year weve been rated one of the Best Places to work in New York by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Womens Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- Were serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement,401k with company match and much more.
- Youll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Additional Information Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status.Our Associates Matter.Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.US applicants: Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster. Videos To Watch