Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants
Full Time Employee - Exempt
Hi there! Were Curology, a fast-growing company on a mission to help everyone feel at home in their skin. Because great skin shouldnt be a luxury, but a fact of life. We make prescription skincare affordable and accessible onlinematching each member with a dermatology provider who creates a custom prescription for their unique needs. We're part telemedicine startup, part skincare lab, and were completely focused on helping hundreds of thousands of people access expert care previously available to only a tiny percentage of the population. Check us out on Instagram or Facebook, and learn more about what it's like to work at Curology by reading our Careers Page!
Revolutionizing Healthcare: Clear skin can be life-changing, but for many people it's not easy or affordable to see a dermatologist. Curology is revolutionizing the traditional healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized attention to hundreds of thousands of people nationwide at an incredibly affordable price point.
Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Our providers see patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy employees and a sustainable, balanced career. (Please note: although work hours are flexible, this is not a remote or part-time position)
Comfortable & Fun Work Environment: Work alongside our enthusiastic, tight-knit team of dermatologists, other providers, web developers, and support staff in our beautiful, ergonomic, pet-friendly office in San Diego.
Extensive Training: In-depth training is provided by our expert dermatologists and dermatology providers, so previous experience in dermatology is not required.
What you'll do
* Excited and passionate about Curologys vision; recognizes the impact on the healthcare industry
* Comfortable working independently as well as with the Curology team
* Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
* Message, phone and video initial patient tele-consults
* Flexible; you manage your own schedule, at times weekend or off-hours may be needed
* Local to San Diego or willing to relocate to San Diego. This is NOT a telecommute position.
What you'll need
* National certification as a Nurse Practitioner (Adult, Adult-Gero or Family) or Physician Assistant/PA
* Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
* At least 1 year of clinical experience working as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
* Proficient with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll love about Curology
* Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company's founding in 2014
* Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.s Best Workplace
* Competitive salary and stock options
* Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance of up to $1,300 per year
* Paid malpractice insurance
* Paid state licenses/renewals (we manage for you!)
* Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
* Free subscription to Curology!
* Company sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.