Provides project management analysis, recommendations and decision support for a broad array of complex clinical nursing and patient care issues. Provides subject matter expertise to teams chartered to address and develop recommendations for current/future operations and clinical processes/services. Promotes internal and external communications. Manages the project team, timelines and budget.
- Provides leadership in redesign projects related to the coordination, design/redesign, delivery and management of nursing and patient care services.- Identifies methods and approaches to reduce cost structures and maintain high quality of patient care.- Provides expertise on subject matter addressed by project team.- Works with leadership and staff to implement programs.- Recommends project strategy, identifies best methods and processes, develops project planning, group process facilitation, training, and appropriate application of information technology.- Collaborates with stakeholders and sponsors to define project charter, framework, vision, and deliverables.- Ensures quality and effectiveness of research.- Monitors and maintains timelines and budget.- Contracts with and manages work of internal/external consultants.- Coordinates all internal and external communication, represents the project to internal and external group.- Ensures the development of an effective implementation plan and facilitates the execution of this plan.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in management and/or project management/operational planning.
• BSN or bachelor's degree in related field (such as management, organization development, health services administration) required.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California RN license required.
• Specific subject matter expertise in health care operations, care delivery and clinical processes.
• Demonstrated ability to conceive, plan and manage team-based projects.
• Knowledge of health care industry strategic business issues, with an understanding of KP, it's operations, social and legal environment.
• Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, TJC, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
+ RN license
• Experience with Kaiser Permanente preferred.
• Master's degree preferred.
+ Prior KP experience preferred
TITLE: Nursing Project Coordinator RN
LOCATION: Baldwin Park, California
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.