Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
**What You-ll Do**
The **Administrator** will be responsible for Installation and configuration
of **Oracle Business Intelligence** Enterprise Edition and ODI (11g/12c
environments - Administration will include, but not be limited to creation of
Users and roles, and RDP administration. The Administrator will be responsible
for maintaining existing and future Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
Edition/ODI (11g/12c) environments. This includes applying patches to fix bugs,
adding new functionality and features, scheduler maintenance, and installing of
- Installation/Configuration/Administration of Oracle Business Intelligence
- Install/Configure and administer Oracle Data Integrator.
- Maintenance of Business intelligence applications (OBIEE, Essbase and ODI)
- Support of Application Deployments and patch bug fix(OBIEE and ODI).
- Participation in design and staff meetings-The administrator will be required
to attend regularly scheduled team and planning meetings.
- Install, upgrade and configure OBIEE tools.
- Be proficient in the use of repository variables.
- Support ETL and data warehousing applications and tools. (Informatica/DAC and
- Understand WebLogic and fusion middleware administration.
- Should have Cognos support, administration and maintenance skills.
- Should have monitoring knowledge using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Understand the standard of best practices in BI administration environment.
- Understanding reporting/dashboards and data analytics.
- Can work as team member as well as individual contributor.
- Should be expert in troubleshooting.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as BI Admin.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to
effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong follow-up skills;ability to organize applicable department timelines
and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to
present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills;ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the
agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions
in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to
department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources
and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
- Strong technical documentation skills;ability to prepare technical
- Excellent data analysis skills;ability to reconcile the reports with source
applications and data warehouse
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote users
- Excellent problem solving skills;ability to troubleshoot data related issues
and systems related issues
**The benefits our employees enjoy:**
+ 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
+ Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
+ Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
+ $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
+ 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
+ Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.