**Occupational Therapist \- Dillon, PRN**
**POSITIONSUMMARY:** To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to allpatients referred by a licensed physician\. Maintain effective communication with healthcare center staff, patients,families and other customers\.
1\.Completes Evaluations, Assessments, andtreatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according to policyand the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner\.
2\.Followsestablished policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice\.
3\.Recognizesand responds to priorities in patient care showing initiative and soundjudgement\.
4\.Demonstrateswillingness to adapt to change in workload and assists with training/orientingothers\.
5\.Providesa clean, safe environment with well\-stocked supplies and functioning equipment\.Has current knowledge of proper equipment usage\.
6\.Observesuniform code or dress guidelines and wears ID badge at all times\.
7\.Fostersteamwork environment and is supportive of cultural diversity\.
8\.Representsthe organization in a positive and professional manner\.
9\.Acceptsresponsibility to report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisorand/or others until the issue is resolved\.
10\.Adheres to GreatCustomer Service principles of the organization\.
11\.Reports to work ontime as scheduled; providing proper notification per policy of tardiness,planned or unplanned PTO\.
12\.Follows all Tenetsof the Organization; demonstrating theCommitted to CaringPhilosophythroughout each work day\.
13\.Fosters a cultureof compliance by following the Code of Conduct and other applicable policiesand regulatory requirements at all times\.
14\.Completes allrequired orientation, in services and trainings timely and successfully\.
15\.Perform otherrelated duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor\.
**LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:**
Valid professional license in State of practice
Graduate of ACOTE accredited school and eligible to take or has passed the NBCOT exams \(National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy\)\.If foreign\-trained, must meet the same qualifications as U\.S\. educational program requirements\.
**ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:**
99. Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility\. Always representing the organization in a positive and professional manner\.
99. Demonstrates theability to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergencysituations\. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasksand/or working with equipment\. Follow established safety regulations, toinclude fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,etc\.
99. Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written form\.
99. Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all times\.
99. Generalproficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications andelectronic medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations\.
99. Maintainsself\-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management toobtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines\.
99. Attend and participate in continuing educationalprograms to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintaincurrent license/certification, as required\.
**Primary Location** South Carolina\-Dillon
**Shift** 1st Shift
**Job Posting** Nov 16, 2020, 4:06:28 PM
**Req ID:** 2000723
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.