Occupational Therapist - OTR - Skilled Nursing Facility
CareerStaff is hiring Occupational Therapists for a13 week travel contractinGallup, New Mexico. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company! See below for an example of our travel rate; rates are negotiable:
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1,624
Weekly Taxable Pay: $700
Weekly Housing Stipend: $644
Weekly Meal Stipend: $280
BENEFITS FOR AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Continuing Education & 401(K)
* Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
* Mentoring Programs
* Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
* Flexible Schedules
* Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of National Certification Examination
* 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
* Valid OT license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
* Job City: GALLOP
* Shift: 8A-5P
* Setting: Affiliate
* Order ID:106834
* Weekly Estimated Pay:$1,624
* Weekly Taxable Pay:$700
* Weekly Housing Stipend:$644
* Weekly Meal Stipend:$280