DMI, the worlds first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The companys unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazines Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram .
About the Opportunity
About the Opportunity
The Office 365 Exchange Administer will assist other administrators in maintaining large LAN systems; helps support a Wide-Area Network system using TCP/IP, which includes connectivity to mainframes. They will provide maintenance and repairs of computers and peripheral
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist other administrators in maintaining large LAN systems; helps support a Wide-Area Network system using TCP/IP, which includes connectivity to mainframes.
- Coordinates and performs installation of workstations.
- Other duties included providing technical and software support to end users.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, and upgrading computer workstations and software. Provides technical assistance and training.
- Performs evaluations of computer hardware and software.
- Serves as liaison with vendors for new hardware / software purchase.
- Assists clients in solving their computer related and networking problems.
- Provides maintenance and repairs of computers and peripheral.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in an instructional program classified under Department of Education CIP code 11 from an accredited post-secondary institution or program.
- Three to five years' experience leading complex projects in the subject area of expertise.
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical Requirement
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.