Come Join our Team at Olema House!
Recently voted #1 Hotel in California in the 2019 Condé Nast Reader’s Choice Awards, Olema House features 24 comfortably chic rooms, 2 cottages and a recently refurbished Tavern located adjacent to the one and only Point Reyes National Seashore Park. Only a short drive from some of the most picturesque beaches in Northern California, Olema House is an award-winning hotel part of a curated boutique hotel collection, Mosaic Hotel Group, featuring properties in beloved destinations such as Napa, Sonoma, Palm Springs and Mexico City.
If joining a team of talented and passionate hospitality and culinary professionals is attractive to you – this just might be the place for you!
We are currently interviewing for a FT and PT Night Auditors!
Night Auditors are responsible for the audit, preparation and posting of all revenue activity from PMS, POS and all other ancillary revenue systems at the end of the day. Night Auditors also conduct all system backup and roll over functions for the new day, week, month and year. Other responsibilities include operating the front desk overnight and conducting all front desk functions.
- Proficiency with Excel, Protel
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Company data
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
- 2 years’ experience in the hotel/hospitality industry
We offer medical, dental, vision, a wellness program, 401(k) plan, and company discounts at our proprietary restaurants and hotels.