Recently voted #1 Hotel in California in the 2019 Condé Nast Reader’s Choice Awards, Olema House features 24 comfortably chic rooms, 2 cottages and a recently refurbished Tavern located adjacent to the one and only Point Reyes National Seashore Park. Only a short drive from some of the most picturesque beaches in Northern California, Olema House is an award-winning hotel part of a curated boutique hotel collection, Mosaic Hotel Group, featuring properties in beloved destinations such as Napa, Sonoma, Palm Springs and Mexico City.
If joining a team of talented and passionate hospitality and culinary professionals is attractive to you – this just might be the place for you!
We are currently interviewing for a Guest Services Specialist!
As the Guest Services Specialist, you will be responsible for providing high quality guest service as it pertains to checking in/out of hotel guests. You will be the primary point of contact for guest communications including telephone & e-mail, mail/message service; taking hotel reservations; and concierge services in a gracious and professional manner. You will verify guests’ registration information and take any further information required, such as identification and length of stay and take cash or process credit cards, provide the room key to the guests and guide them to their rooms and/or summon bell staff for assistance. Upon guest check out, you will ensure that all balances are paid and that the room key is returned.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to accurately compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Protel PMS system knowledge would be a plus
We offer medical, dental, vision, a wellness program, 401(k) plan, and company discounts at our proprietary restaurants and hotels.