Unique environment, award winning people focused company and a challenging yet rewarding position
Interested? Tastes on the Fly San Francisco is seeking a positive, committed and detail-oriented Restaurant Operations Assistant at SFO.
Tastes on the Fly is an innovative leader in bringing quality dining experiences to the airport environment. We bring the same high-quality cuisine and service that would rival any street location and we partner with notable restaurateurs like Cindy Pawlcyn.
We are an expanding company with various concepts in several airports nationally and have received numerous accolades for our commitment to providing quality food and impeccable service inside airports. We believe “airport dining” should not be an exception to “excellent dining”.
We seek a team player with a minimum of two years administrative experience in fast-paced environment who has demonstrated excellent organization, follow through and attention to detail. We offer competitive pay, bonus and a benefits package.
To be eligible to work in our airport locations, candidate must pass a U.S. government, 10 year criminal background check and TSA security threat assessment.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain organization and assist DOO with to-do list and follow-up
- Maintain email correspondence with appropriate individuals
- Coordinate with employee badging and visitors badges, maintaining communication with SAO
- IT office computer and equipment maintenance
- Maintain weekly calendar
- Travel to corporate offices weekly: paychecks, invoices, deliver restaurant receipts
- Design and produce restaurant signage, table tents, floor standing signs
- Print restaurant menus and specials lists
- Synchronize documents/forms between all restaurants
- Provide reports as directed
- Coordinate special projects
- Manage badging process
- Act as liaison with Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Monitor repair/maintenance invoices and projects
- Maintain Aloha contracts
- Update California Labor posters
- Provide daily labor reports for DOO to review
- Ensure Weekly Labor Forecasts and actuals are submitted to DOO
- Monitor and purchase office supplies
- Maintain email addresses and contact information for all managers
- Assist with tracking and monitoring of repair & maintenance
- Manage employee parking process (billing, access, audits)
- Maintain all restaurant office computer software
Reports directly to Director of Operations
Skills we are most interested in:
Must be able to effectively manage time, tasks, and paperwork. Must possess a positive attitude and a willingness to succeed and show initiative with little direction.
Strong candidates will also have good written communication skills for administrative tasks and a healthy amount of regular documentation needs.
- A GREAT ATTITUDE & DESIRE FOR GROWTH
- Excellent interpersonal skills with vendors, restaurant managers, and superiors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- Ability to effectively problem solve is required.
- Ability to ensure and perform proper product presentation, no short cuts
- Basic understanding of costing / financial reports
- Dependability and follow through
- Flexible schedule
- Dependable personal transportation
- Certain physical requirements including standing / walking for long periods, tolerance of extreme temperatures, ability to lift / push / pull 50 lbs.
- Harassment Training Certification (Training Provided)
- Proficient computer knowledge including, email, internet, Word, Excel, Publisher
Our airport locations are demanding facilities with unique challenges. It requires patience, personality and drive.
$23/hour-individual medical with dental and vision options, on-site parking