COVID\-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities\. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID\-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security\.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires\. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID\-19 Community Level at the specific work location\.
**Description:** **The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space** \. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder\. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems\.
If you are a hardworking, self\-starter, eager to learn in a dynamic environment, come join our team in Littleton, CO as a **Operations Digital Transformation Business Partner Staff** \.
Want to join a great team where you can have an immediate impact across the enterprise? The Lockheed Martin Space Operations team is where you want to be\! The Operations organization is comprised of more than 6,000 dedicated professionals deployed to company and customer sites throughout the country\. Operations touches all Space programs and products – managing our supply chain; producing, assembling, testing and transporting mission critical hardware; ensuring safety, quality and security; integrating enterprise plans; maintaining and improving our facilities; while ensuring program performance\. All of the essential elements that ultimately result in the delivery of spacecraft, missiles and instruments to our customers\. Every day, the work we do makes a difference\.
With a focus on productivity, the right resource will lead Digital Transformation efforts targeted toward streamlining existing processes, optimizing cycle times, reducing errors, and improving customer satisfaction as identified by the business strategy\. This resource could also provide mentorship to many organizational projects by sharing best practices and knowledge around continuous improvement tools and methodologies, project management and team leadership\. This individual must be well versed in operations in order to recommend improved, strategic and sustainable solutions as well as identify further opportunities for improvement\. This role partners closely with leadership and requires high proficiency in clear communication, navigating political landscapes, change management, and the ability to effectively influence with limited authority\.
• Position will work with all aspects of Operations and Space Enterprise to clearly support defining projects, business impacts, ROI, communication and closure of initiatives and drive metrics for measuring business improvements using Lean & Six Sigma methodologies, and business processes management principles\.
• Effectively engage continuous improvement team members across the Operations organization to foster business transformation\. Work with leadership to coordinate the appropriate human and operational resource
? Focus on 4 Main areas of Digital Transformation in Operations: Technology, Data, Process, Organizational Change
? Lead and manage multiple digital transformation projects by creating project plans/roadmaps and ensuring milestones are met and commitments are fulfilled\.
? Supports technology integration where necessary which includes providing system training, development support of non\-existing process, and process adjustments\.
? SME/POC of all strategic/tactical Intelligent Factory initiatives and related digital transformation projects within the Build & Test Workstream\.
? Assist in the collaboration of Engineering, Supply Chain, Assembly & Test, and other organizations in cross\-functional digital transformation efforts\.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package\.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college
• Demonstrated mastery of process improvement techniques and experience implementing change within an organization
• Demonstrated success in leading teams, implementing change and process improvements
• Experience with manufacturing environments
• History of successful change management
• Analytical mindset and proven ability to develop business cases \(example ROI, Payback Analysis\)
• Ability to drive results and be action oriented in change environment
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communications skills
• Experience in technical data management, program management, organizational skills and executive presentation
• Ability to multi\-task and adapt well to fast\-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.