Operator IV - Sabetha KS - South Plant
**General Packager - Sabetha, Kansas (N)**
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
**The role of the General Packager on the 525 line is responsible for the following duties:**
· Set up, operate and maintain packaging equipment with minimal instruction.
· Read and understand floor travelers and batch sheets assigned, as well as any other documentation needed for each production SKU.
· Maintain work areas and equipment in an organized, clean and working condition.
· Be able to safely troubleshoot mechanical problems during packaging and to immediately identify problems during packaging (i.e., material shortage, quality issue, etc.).
· Must be capable of learning all tear down procedures, as well as cleaning practices for related equipment.
· Must be able to operate and calibrate all coating equipment according to established guidelines.
· Responsibility to identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient, and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent with experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 lbs. above head without difficulty on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
KS - Kansas
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
ADM unlocks the power of nature to enrich the quality of life. We're a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. We're blazing new trails in health and well-being as our scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. We're a cutting-edge innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products. We're an unmatched agricultural supply chain manager and processor, providing food security by connecting local needs with global capabilities. And we're a leader in sustainability, scaling across entire value chains to help decarbonize our industry and safeguard our planet. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional and sustainability challenges of today and tomorrow. Learn more at www.adm.com.