Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI) is seeking a full-time Outreach Coordinator to join a dynamic team of mental health professionals and work as part of a care coordination team for our Day One Program.
Some of the primary duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time Outreach positions available.
- Clinician will outreach and engage residents and staff at Chicago area nursing facilities;
- Providing education and information about the Colbert and William's Consent Decrees;
- Helping individuals with physical or mental health needs transition from long term care to independent living.
The ideal candidate for the Outreach Coordinator position must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree;
- Experience in social service field preferred.
Competitive and Comprehensive benefits package available includes medical, dental, vision, life, and additional voluntary benefits. Paid vacation & paid holidays
Qualified and interested candidate should submit a cover letter and resume. LSSI is excited to consider you for this rewarding opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: outreach coordinator, social services, human services, counseling, counselor, community outreach, outreach coordinator, fulltime, care management, public health, outreach, case management, mental health assessments, community-based, community support specialists, services coordinator, manager, not for profit, nonprofit, NFP.