CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the countrys leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the worlds leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nations leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
The Outside Account Representative position involves executing sales strategies and initiating contact with existing and potential new customers to maintain and leverage business partnerships within the Multi-Family Housing, Real Estate, Office Project, Student Housing and other targeted industries; identifying current and new customer needs and market appropriate CORT products and services to meet those needs.
- Establish and maintain consultative relationship with new, prospective and existing clients;
- Develop business proposals and follow-up strategies to support how CORT products and services meet the customers needs;
- Initiating customer contact thru route calls, cold calls, follow-up, small and large scale presentations;
- Business development through industry networking;
- Consistent and effective utilization of SalesForce for account management and development
- Associate College degree or 2-3 years related industry experience without a degree;
- Multi-Family industry knowledge is a plus
- Houston Inner Loop geographical knowledge and territory management preferred
- Ability to quickly connect with others and demonstrating exceptional customer service and presentation skills;
- Ability to self-direct and work independently;
- Computer proficiency skills and social media experience;
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen;
- Must have local state drivers license and safe driving record;
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to speak, read and write English
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.