Immediate Interviews available and start working in as little as 7 days!
You are needed now more than ever to provide care and support for our seniors in their homes during this uncertain time. Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Campbell County Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our Caregivers have a reputation for being professional, cheerful and responsive as they administer care to our clients, and we are seeking someone who would be a great fit with our team.
We have an immediate need for caregivers to work WEEKEND SHIFTS
in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Counties!!We offer the following:
Read what our caregivers say about working here:
- Benefits: AFLAC Accident and Short Term Disability, Dental, Vision, discounted Verizon/Sprint phone plans
- Extensive COVID-19 Training and resources, including masks, gloves, and daily screening questionnaire
- Supportive Admin Staff that treats you like family!
- Vacation Pay
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid training and Overtime Pay, bonuses, awards and recognition!
- Ashley M - They are the first company that treated me like a person and not just a number. For instance I got follow up calls on how I enjoyed the job, also got a card in the mail thanking me for being a provider. I love the company and the flexibility it gives me for my kids and life.
- Judy H: They are very caring and compassionate about their clients as well as those who work for them. You couldn't ask for a better company to work for.
- Deby T - I like having a very supportive and caring employer and administrative staff regarding: employee training, advocacy between Caregivers, clients and families, recognizing achievements great and/or small, respect at all times from employer and administrative staff and always creates a warm welcoming environment for all who enter the office (staff, clients, potential clients, etc.)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Willingness to learn Alzheimer's care techniques and implement with client
- Willingness to learn proper personal care approach and implement with client
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a valid driver's license, transportation, and valid auto insurance
Make a difference in someone else's life and find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at : https://www.homeinstead.com/287/home-care-jobsor call Patty directly at 859-282-8682.
Home Instead Senior Care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.