Performs a variety of coordinating, routing and material handling duties to meet production schedules.
1. Expedites parts and supplies to remedy shortage problems.
2. Picks up and delivers materials within and outside of the organization and maintains records on material flow.
3. Ensures incoming materials are properly routed.
4. Monitors the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
0-1 years of related material handling and expediting experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.