Description This Paralegal position is for innovative candidates who have an interest in the legal field. This position is an immediate opening for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal. Based in the Boca Raton, Florida area, this position is a permanent role. Do you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize? This may be the solution to advancing your career.
How you will make an impact
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Study, analyze and review complex legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents Requirements - Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Draft Correspondence experience
- Proficiency in e-Filing
- Personal Injury Law experience desired
- Command of Personal Injury Litigation
- Calendar Management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of billing
- Adeptness in Calendar (docket)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Possessing an understanding of word processing and spreadsheets is desired
It is an excellent chance to develop case management skills, client relationships and provide training to support staff as well. Additionally, the organization is willing to provide you with competitive compensation. Advance your paralegal career by contacting us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.