Paramedic (FT) -DH Advanced Response Team (DHART)
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Nov 14, 2019
Requisition # 190002BZ
Works in collaboration with the flight nurse and other medical crew members in the transport and care of critically ill or injured patients. Assesses, manages and treats patients during air or ground transport.
**Responsibilities:** A listing of thekeyresponsibilities
1. Completes and documents clinical rotations.
2. Receives reports from referring hospitals/agencies, and gathers all relevant data.
3. Manages patients with individualized care by evaluating effectiveness/outcome of care, recognizing significant changes in patient condition, and modifying care based on clinical presentation.
4. Performs and documents procedures.
5. Participates in shift safety briefings by communicating personal accountabilities by indicating changes in road or air space conditions to crew members.
6. Ensures operational readiness of assigned transport vehicle(s) and medical equipment.
7. Serves as a clinical resource. Precepts and guides new transport team members.
8. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
+ 3 years of full time paramedic experience required.
+ Excellent communication skills desired with the ability to work collaboratively as member of multi-disciplinary team.
+ Must be capable of meeting DHART mandatory physical requirements as verified by the DHMC Occupational Medicine Service during a pre-employment screening physical examination, and then yearly as required.
+ Must meet crew weight standard (100kg or less, transport ready, in uniform).
+ Ability to travel unrestricted by air or ground between the U.S. and Canada with the ability to travel to remote sites.
+ National Registry Emergency Medical Technician, CCEMT-P, CICP certifications, NRP preferred.
+ Previous critical care transport experience and public speaking experience desired.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Paramedic currently eligible for unrestricted licensure in the State of NH.
+ Current certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
+ Must possess a valid passport.