We are seeking an entry-level parts sales associate to join our team!
Mark Toyota was built on a foundation of family and community involvement structured around excellent customer service. Family owned in Central Wisconsin for over 30years, our entire staff is committed to providing our guests with the very best automotive sales and service experiences. Our state of the art facilities are located in one of the fastest growing areas in Wisconsin. With a dedicated and tenured team, we pride ourselves as beinga well connected partner within the community where we live and work.
What Were Looking For
We are looking for a qualified parts counter person who will assist in selling parts to retail customers as well as to our service department. If you're interested in growing within the automotive industry, this is a great role and company to join! We offer great benefits and full-time hours within our state of the art facility!
What We Offer
* FULL TIME!
* Employee discounts on service work and vehicle purchases
* Paid Vacation
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Uniforms provided
* Company outings - Holiday Parties
* Participates in the Hire a Hero program
* Communicate with customer on parts status and staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Specifies parts orders using EPC, hardcopy and reference copies
* Process orders through Toyota Dealer Daily and other vendor web sites
* Update and maintain SDS manual for building as new products introduced
* Utilize computer programs for Accessory order, body shop orders
* Follow proper email correspondence for requests and orders
* Maintain factory and Hazmat training as required
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Auto parts sales and/or automotive service industry experience is preferred
* People who have worked atFleet Farms, Sears Auto, PepBoys, AutoZone are encouraged to apply
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Are detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screens