We are currently seeking career minded individuals for our client, a leader in the Healthcare Administration field. If you are looking for a position that offers growth, stability and for a company that values their hard working employees stop and apply right now!
WORK FROM HOME UNTIL IT IS SAFE!
PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Advocate in King of Prussia!
- Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:30a - 6:00p - Monday - Friday
- No Weekends!
- Pay Rate: $15.50 / hour to start - Increase after probationary period.
In this role you will be the key to our leadership position for customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for client communication, updating our database, and ensuring that all clients receive the best client experience.
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- The Employee Advocate is responsible for the direct communications with our clients' employee population.
- The Employee Advocate works in partnership with other members of the team to ensure that client expectations are met.
- You will provide support to our clients' employees through inbound and outbound calls, and responding to email.
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
- Must have at least 3 months of general office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
If you are interested -- Apply today!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.