Are you interested in getting into the real estate industry? Do you have exceptional payroll experience?
LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading national commercial real estate company based in the Northern suburbs of Chicago that is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join its team.
They are looking for someone who has at least three years of payroll experience, and who has strong skills with ADP Workforce Now, Kronos or Ultipro. The Payroll Specialist will report directly to the Human Resource Manager, working in a fast-paced environment.
Payroll Special Responsibilities:
- Process payroll weekly and biweekly across two different states for up to 800 employees
- Process wage garnishments
- Calculate local, state and federal tax and annual returns
- Conduct data audits, deductions, benefits, and payroll taxes
- Assist with new hires, orientations, and I-9 processing
Payroll Special Requirements:
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Kronos, or Ultipro
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is not required but a plus
This leading real estate company is looking to hire this Payroll Specialist quickly, so apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Phrases: accounting , payroll , Ultipro , billing , federal tax , data audits , audits , payroll specialist , finance , benefits , orientation , new hire
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.