Robert Half is partnering with our client to staff a Payroll Administrator role. In this Payroll Specialist role, you will manage the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees. You should have the ability to communicate effectively and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This challenging Payroll Specialist role provides a strong career growth opportunity with an industry leader.
· Enter and process payroll data
· Provide client follow-up daily
· Assist with general administrative tasks
· Client POC with federal, state, and local firms
· Draft internal and external documents
· Enter new clients in payroll system
· Correspond with clients on payroll process improvements
· Prepare periodic payroll reports
· Bachelor’s degree a PLUS
· 3+ years of proven payroll experience (automated payroll environment)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of Kronos timekeeping, ADP payroll, Workday and HRIS systems would be a huge plus
· High attention to detail
Reach out to Renee Janolo if interested in this Payroll Specialist position - 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012331080.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.