Description A Payroll Administrator role has become available with a company through Robert Half. The client is searching for a candidate that is skilled in the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Dallas, Texas area. Apply for this role today!
- Guide staff with pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, and fringe benefits
- Team up with Human Resources, Information Technology, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Execute regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Direct voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Devise systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Establish timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Honor current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Analyze pay practices related to FLSA, fringe benefit reporting and other payroll areas and determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Lead quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Manage data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave Requirements - Deep understanding of workday
- Oracle experience desired
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge in an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- Accomplished in processing liens, various withholdings, and garnishments
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- CPP or FPC is preferential
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.