Join our family!
Angels of Care is seeking experienced Occupational Therapists that enjoy working with children in their home or most natural environment. We are dedicated to putting our children at the forefront of every decision we make, and operate with the core values of Heart, Advocacy, Love and Outreach. If you are a highly skilled clinician looking for a caring and supportive work environment, and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and families, then Angels of Care is the place for you!
Angels of Care currently has opportunities for part-time and full-time Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in the Pueblo and surrounding areas.
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community. We care deeply for our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to local events and charities for families with special needs children and young adults.
An Occupational Therapist will implement treatment programs to assist pediatric patients with physical, cognitive, and social/emotional disabilities or delays by planning and administering occupational therapy in the home and community.
- Provides quality care and meets the needs of the patient and family by performing evaluations and interpreting assessment results; developing goals appropriate to child; creating and implementing occupational therapy treatment plans in conjunction with the physician.
- Assists pediatric patients develop or regain physical, social/emotional and/or cognitive functioning and improve their level of independence by implementing skilled interventions to maximize the potential of each individual child.
- Participates in educating, coaching, and empowering caregivers and families to develop skills to carry over therapeutic activities into the child's daily routine.
- Coordinates with referral partners, including Early Intervention Colorado, to provide services for children in accordance with the physician order and IFSP.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing and instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs
- Documents patient care services and care coordination in an intuitive electronic medical record system.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- NBCOT certification
- Colorado State (DORA) license
- Current CPR certification
- A minimum of 1 yr. of experience preferred
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- CEU Reimbursement
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Tablet provided for Documentation
- Flexible Scheduling
- In-depth Orientation and Training
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- Refer a Friend Bonus