Join our family!
Due to our continual growth, we have opportunities for part-time and full-time after school Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists across the North Texas, Austin, TX, Tyler, TX, and Lubbock, TX areas!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas.
Today we employ more than 2,000 passionate pediatric nurses, skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, attendants, and specialists. We care deeply for our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to local events and charities for families with special needs children and young adults.
A Physical Therapist is needed to plan and administer treatment programs to assist pediatric patients with various mental and physical disabilities. Physical Therapist will provide services that will help improve mobility, relieve pain, prevent and/or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injury or disease.
Helps patient accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic devices by administering manual exercises
- Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with nurses and other health care workers
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Physical Therapist in Texas
Current Health certification per state regulation
At least 1 yr. of experience
Valid Auto car insurance
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Paid Time-Off
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- Corporate Discounts
- Annual Training
- State of the art SIM training
Come work for one of the largest Pediatric Home Health Companies in Texas, Apply Today or you can contact Maria R. at 903-532-1400 ext 3378.