PT Solutions Physical Therapy is currently seeking a Physical Therapy Aide to greet and assist patients as directed by the physical therapist or physical therapist assistant, as well as ensure the clinic and treatment rooms are cleaned and prepped for patients .
- Maintain cleanliness of therapeutic equipment as outlined on equipment cleaning logs
- Dust equipment, vacuum floors, empty trash cans, clean treatment mats and chairs
- Wash/fold/store linens
- Refill containers and stock treatment carts with therapeutic supplies
- Answer and direct telephone calls
Other responsibilities will include assisting or backing up the Patient Services Coordinator on an as-needed basis.
- Handle patient appointment and scheduling, obtain patient billing and insurance information to maintain current and accurate information in patient files and billing system. Prepare forms or reports and conduct billing or collection activities including data.
- Perform general clerical functions, filing, copying and transcription of evaluations, physician letters, progress notes, discharge summaries and related correspondence.
- Coordinate patient charts and appointments to ensure timely service within the facility.
- Personable and friendly with patients and co-workers, both in person and on the phone
- Organizational skills and an ability to prioritize to facilitate steady patient flow
- Work with disabled individuals
- Strong customer service skills
- Use of office equipment, faxes, copiers
- Completion of age-specific competencies and able to demonstrate age-specific treatments provided in clinic and/or location
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
High School or previous equivalent work experience.
Our mission and vision at PT Solutions Physical Therapy is to provide service that exceeds expectations. In doing so, we provide:
- Professionals endowed with superior technical and customer service skills
- Facilities which are clean, efficient, and service-oriented
- Atmosphere of teamwork and compassion for our patients, colleagues, and associates
- Innovation in education and training
- Community involvement
Our focus is on providing care in an enjoyable customer service environment and treatment delivery unique to each individual and condition.
Join the # PTSfam today and follow company updates on Twitter and Instagram
We offer a competitive compensation with incentive opportunities, comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Life and supplemental offerings, 401k, and paid time off. PT Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English | Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish